PdF:NJ_MLNEM Spoken German - Course Information
NJ_MLNEM Spoken GermanFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mag. phil. Sandra Reitbrecht, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ_MLNEM/01: each even Tuesday 11:10–12:50 učebna 59, S. Reitbrecht
- basic knowledge in German phonetics recommended
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course will focus on the specfic aspects of spoken German (text structures, prosodic features, pronunciation). We will get to know these aspects by listening exercises and analysis of audio and video files and we will also practice the speaking competence on different levels, with different types of productive exercises. The work will be based on different types of spoken texts (literary texts, medial texts, and forms of free spoken German as conversations of everyday life, presentations or discussions).
- This course aims to show the phenomena of spoken German and to learn analysis methods. We will work on the prosodic aspects (rhythm, pauses and melody), on phonetic aspects and on the phenomena of spontaneous speech and theri function in interpersonal and intercultural communication. Reflexions on the importance of these phenomena for the didadacts of German as a foreign language will complete the course.
- Phonothek intensiv : Aussprachetraining. Edited by Ursula Hirschfeld - Kerstin Reinke - Eberhard Stock. Berlin: Langenscheidt, 2007. 176 s. ISBN 9783468497643. info
- SCHWITALLA, Johannes. Gesprochenes Deutsch :eine Einführung. Berlin: Erich Schmidt, 1997. 222 s. ISBN 3-503-03780-2. info
- STOCK, Eberhard. Deutsche Intonation. Leipzig: Langenscheidt Verlag Enzyklopädie, 1996. 144 stran. ISBN 3324007003. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar listening training, analysis, discussions and reflexions, exercice for speech production
- Assessment methods
- class attendance and activity, personal learning-portfolio with different exercices.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Studující v závěrečném semestru se mohou zapsat až po dohodě s vyučující.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: semináře v po.-čt.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2014/NJ_MLNEM