PdF:SKPC091 Professional Activity - Course Information
SKPC091 Professional Activity in the Field of StudyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Havel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D., M.Ed. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Kratochvílová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zora Syslová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Vlastimil Švec, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Eva Trnová, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Vlčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D., M.Ed.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Veličková
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- School pedagogy (programme PdF, D-SKPED) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide orientation for students in their field of study and in the research community. It fulfills the function of control, it allows supervisors to evaluate how the student enters into scientific community.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course, the student is able:
- to reflect developments it his/her field of study and in the resarch community;
- to contribute on conferences in the Czech Republic as well as abroad;
- to write texts as theoretical paper, review, methodological paper, research paper.
- This subject is linked to the methodological and optional subjects, which are connected with the dissertation. The specific content of the course content provides the supervisor. Contents requirenments for further student activities, which are contained in the Dean's Directive Standard Requirements for Study and Results of Students in Doctoral Programs at the Faculty Of Education of Masaryk University. These are requirements for publishing and teaching activities during the course of study and the requirement for participating at conferences and research internship in the Czech republic and abroad.
- Publikace dle zadané práce
- Teaching methods
- consultations, projects, conference presentations, texts
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: školitel hodnotí vědeckou práci studenta kolokviem
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- Czech and international literature is required by the supervisor.