PdF:A2MK_VPx3 Teaching practice 3 - Course Information
A2MK_VPx3 Teaching practice 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D.
Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hoydenová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School and Language School Teacher Training in English Language (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Students arrange their teaching practice individually at an upper-primary (or lower secondary) school. The secretary will provide you with a letter for the school director. It is possible to recognize teaching practice at schools, language schools or courses. Observations: at least 5 lessons. Teaching: 10 - 15 lessons.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Credit requirements: Students who arrange their TP in Brno: students invite their faculty teacher (Ms Hanušová) to observe a lesson or two. Students who will be teaching outside Brno: video two of your lessons and bring the recordings. Required materials: 10 lesson plans (written before the lessons!), can be typed or handwritten + handwritten comments added after the lessons.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.