PdF:ZS1BP_AC2A Grammar Practice - Course Information
ZS1BP_AC2A Grammar Practice on-lineFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Tamara Váňová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ivana Hrozková, Ph.D.
Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Popelková
- The only prerequisite for attending this course is a fast and trouble-free Internet connection and the knowledge of English sufficient for understanding written texts.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course offers practicing English grammar online from selected and tested free sources from the Internet without any F2F classes. The course is suitable for intermediate students who are capable of understanding written texts in English. Communication with the teachers is through the Forum.
- Irregular verbs Overview of tenses Conditionals Modal verbs Gerunds and infinitives Prepositions and phrasal verbs
- Veškerá literatura je součástí kurzu.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- It is an on-line course based on students' self-study. Students must pass 4 final tests (their score must not be less than 100%)The tests only consist of the materials practised throughout the term on a particular website. Students are also asked to fill in the questionnaire in order to improve the quality of the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information