PdF:DPp_CJ Diploma Thesis - Project - Course Information
DPp_CJ Diploma Thesis - ProjectFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Ivo Martinec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Rudolf Šrámek, CSc., dr. h.c. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Karla Ondrášková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Borovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Nataša Vrbová
- The subject is enrolled by students who wil write the diploma thesis at the Department of the Czech Language. Normally in 2nd term of following Master´s degree programme, or 8th term of long (5-year long) Master´s degree programme.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their diploma thesis meeting all the requirements demanded. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements demanded by a state committe at defense.
- The syllable is formed by individual consultations with thesis supervisor on the topic the student has chosen in agreement with him. The topic of diploma thesis in Czech language can be chosen after preceeding agreement with supervisor, or suggest in the package Diploma thesis - the Czech language. At the end of the course the student is supposed to: have chosen the topic have elaborated the time itinerary to have submitted the project for diploma thesis
- HENDL, Jan. Kvalitativní výzkum : základní metody a aplikace. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2005. 407 s. ISBN 8073670402. info
- GAVORA, Peter. Úvod do pedagogického výzkumu. Translated by Vladimír Jůva. Brno: Paido, 2000. 207 stran. ISBN 8085931796. info
- PELIKÁN, Jiří. Základy empirického výzkumu pedagogických jevů. Praha: Karolinum, 1998. 270 s. ISBN 8071845698. info
- GAVORA, Peter. Výzkumné metody v pedagogice : příručka pro studenty, učitele a výzkumné pracovníky. Brno: Paido, 1996. 130 s. ISBN 808593115X. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the elaboration of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of the project of diploma tehsis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses