PdF:MSBK_NRD1 Comprehension in German 1 - Course Information
MSBK_NRD1 Language Comprehension in German 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0.7/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Alice Brychová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavla Petrová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Adéla Straková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MSBK_NRD1/01: Wed 12:05–13:45 učebna 63, P. Chládková
MSBK_NRD1/02: Fri 22. 9. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 29. 9. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 6. 10. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 13. 10. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 20. 10. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 27. 10. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 3. 11. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 10. 11. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 24. 11. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 1. 12. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 8. 12. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, Fri 15. 12. 11:10–12:50 učebna 42, P. Petrová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to speak in dialogue and monologue to the topics: the personality, living style, family life, daily plan, healthy and house. Very important is also the pronunciation and writing, reading and listening.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to: -to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment); -to communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters; -describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need;
- 1. learn to open, manage and finish a dialogue 2. vocabulary to everyday conversation 3. listening 4. writing 5. reading
- HÄUBLEIN, G. a kol. Memo. Wortschatz- und Fertigkeitstraining zum Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache. Berlin, München: Langenscheidt, 1997. 200 s.
- DALLAPIAZZA, R.M. a kol. Tangram Z. Ismaning: Hueber, 2001. 128 s.
- DRMLOVÁ, D., HOMOLKOVÁ, B., KETTNEROVÁ, D., TESAŘOVÁ, L. Německy s úsměvem nově. Plzeň: Fraus, 2003.
- Teaching methods
- Students take a part on the class discussion and read texts and write various essays.
- Assessment methods
- dialogue - conversation between students without preparation phases; test in vocabulary and grammar
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.