PdF:DGC002 Professional Activity 1-8 - Course Information
DGC002 Professional Activity in the Field of Study 1-8Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Hana Svatoňová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Hana Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D.
Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Kateřina Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Didactics of Geography (programme PdF, D-SPE4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with opportunity to continuous professional activities related to the field of study (studying professional literature, publishing and teaching activities, writing grant proposals, and participating at domestic and foreign conferences, workshops, summer schools or similar study and research stays). The outcomes will be specified in an individual study plan in agreement with the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- Gradually students enrich themselves into a professional community. The outcomes will be specified in an individual study plan in agreement with the supervisor.
- This subject is closely linked to the methodological subjects and optional subjects related to the dissertation topics. Course content is specified by the supervisor.
- Publikace dle zadané práce
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations, presentations
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- Details of course completion are determined by the supervisor. However, the individual work and proactivity of the student is assumed.