PdF:HTP002 Dissertation Preparation 1-8 - Course Information
HTP002 Dissertation Preparation 1-8Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Bedřich Crha, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Hala, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Judita Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Vladimír Richter (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D.
Department of Music - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Music - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Musical Theory and Pedagogy (programme PdF, D-SPE) (2)
- Course objectives
- The main objective is the professional training of the doctoral student and his evaluation in terms of preparation of his doctoral thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- Work on dissertation work.
- The doctoral student systematically works on his doctoral thesis. The student's work is being checked by his supervisor and the Doctoral board. The curriculum is set by the supervisor in according to the study plan of the student.
- Literatura dle zpracovánaného tématu po konzultaci s příslušným školitelem.
- Literature is determined by the topic of doctoral thesis after consultation with the supervisor.
- Teaching methods
- Individual preparation, consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium on the student's presentation of the given part of his doctoral thesis. Discussion.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.