PdF:RJ2MP_DIS4 Didactics of Russian 4 - Course Information
RJ2MP_DIS4 Didactics of Russian 4Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- PaedDr. Renée Grenarová, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Renée Grenarová, Ph.D. et Ph.D.
Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Pelcová
- Thu 10:40–12:20 učebna 60
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- This course is designed to provide students with interactive opportunities for learning how to teach GFL to learners on the secondary school. It also is an opportunity to use German in a professional educational setting. Therefore, class participation is strongly encouraged by regular attendance and by taking part in class activities.
- The goal of the subject is more detailed acquaintance with the development of methodological directions and contemporary trends in the conception of communicative foreign language teaching. Evolution of methodological theories and directions from the oldest time until now. 2. Theoretical bases of foreign language methodology (linguistic, psychological, pedagogical). The subject deals with the problems and form of teaching language instruments in a language class. After a short theoretical introduction, the attention is paid to partial aspects, typology of exercises and activating means. Framework Educational Programme and a preparation of School Educational Programme are also parts of the seminar.
- HENDRICH, Josef. Didaktika cizích jazyků [Hendrich, 1986]. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1986. 498 s. info
- CÍCHA, Václav. Metodika ruského jazyka. Sv. 2. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1982. S. 241-497. info
- JELÍNEK, Stanislav. Kapitoly z metodiky vyučování ruštině. Vyd. 1. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1977. 176 s. info
- Assessment methods
- Requirement to the credit: 1. Regular active participation; max. two absences during the semester; homeworks. 2. Encompassment of written credit test. 3. Final project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.