PdF:RJ2MP_SLP1 Russian Contemporary literatur - Course Information
RJ2MP_SLP1 Russian Contemporary literature 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Galina Pavlovna Binová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Kudrjavceva Malenová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Renée Grenarová, Ph.D. et Ph.D.
Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Pelcová
- Tue 16:10–16:55 Ruské centrum
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The goals of the course are: introducing artistically styles and representatives of the Russian literature in the second half of the 20th century and literary styles, understanding and ability of independent interpretation of the works of the most significant writers of the Russian prose, poetry and drama in this period, with a particular focus on evaluating of the cultural values after the year 1985.
- The course focuses on chosen chapters from the Russian literature of the given period. 1. War prose (Nekhrasov, Simonov). Village prose (Tendrjakov, Shushkin, Rasputin, Astafjev). 2. The camp issue and GULAG in the Russian literature (Solzhenicin, Shalamov). The ways of the Post-Stalin literature. 3. Lyrical poetry in song lyrics. The Russian authors song. (Okudzhava, Vysocki, Galich). Rock poetry (Shevchuk, Grebenchikov, Coj). 4. Litterature after 1985 – so-called „returned literature“ (Ahmatova, Platonov, etc.) 5. Literature of the Russian emigration (Nabokov etc.). 6. Literature of The New Wave. Petrushevskaia, Ven. Jerofejev, Vik. Jerofejev, Sorokin etc. 7. Postmodernism, conceptualism etc. Uncoventional poetics of the contemporary texts. Contemporary Russian poetry, prose and drama (Grishkovec)
- ZAHRÁDKA, M. – ŽVÁČEK, D. – MIKULÁŠEK, M. Současná sovětská literatura. Praha : LN, 1984. 193 s.
- POSPÍŠIL, I. a kol. Panoráma ruské literatury. Boskovice : Albert, 1995. 414 s. ISBN 80-85834-04-9.
- ZAHRÁDKA, M. – SOVÁKOVÁ, J. Literaturnyje těčenija i ličnosti russkoj literatury XX veka. 1. část. Plzeň : ZU, 2000. 74 s. ISBN 55-100-99.
- Assessment methods
- Oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.