PdF:DP_CJ Diploma Thesis - Course Information
DP_CJ Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Borovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Ivo Martinec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Karla Ondrášková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Nataša Vrbová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DPp_CJ Diploma Thesis - Project || NOW ( DPp_CJ Diploma Thesis - Project )
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na katedře českého jazyka. Typicky ve třetím semestru magisterského navazujícího studia, nebo v devátem semestru dlouhého (pětiletého) magisterského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses