PdF:OV2BP_DF4 History of Philosophy 4-lect - Course Information
OV2BP_DF4 Lectures of History on Philosophy 4Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Marie Baráčková
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Tue 18:00–19:40 učebna 35
- OV2BP_DF2 History of Philosophy 2-lect && OV2BP_DF3 History of Philosophy 3-lect
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to understand to the main trends of the modern philosophy.
- 1.Pragmatism 2.Vitalism 3.Phenomenology 4.Existencialism 5.Hermeneutical philosophy 5.Analytical philosophy 6.Structuralism 7.Postmodern philosophy
- Antologia z diel filozofov
- STÖRIG, Hans Joachim. Malé dějiny filozofie. Translated by Petr Rezek - Miroslav Petříček - Karel Šprunk. Třetí vydání. Praha: Zvon, 1993. 559 stran. ISBN 8071130583. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures + text abstract.
- Assessment methods
- Abstract (1 original book).At the end of the course students should be able to solve written test (min.70% of questions). Abstract - manuscript!
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.