PdF:De2MP_ARCH Archive Sciences - Course Information
De2MP_ARCH Archive SciencesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Vaculík, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Vaculík, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 35 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/35, only registered: 0/35, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/35
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to work with information on basic aspects of archival science, archival documents processing system and basic type of archival dokument`s cognition.
- The archive
- Archival document
- Dokument`s service
- Classification of archival documents
- The protection and accessing of archival documents
- The archives of the Czech Republic
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Oral colloquium.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials