PdF:TE2MP_3DG 3D graphics - Course Information
TE2MP_3DG 3D graphicsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- TE2MP_3DG/01: Wed 8:25–9:10 Kavárna, M. Dosedla
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! FI:MB101 Mathematics I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 12 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/12, only registered: 0/12, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/12
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course the student will be able to: process and self-create in the 3D graphics; modeling, apply materials and lighting to the 3D scene; create simple 3D animation; create a separate scene and final render in the application CINEMA 4D;
- 3D graphics
- The working environment Cinema 4D
- Tools of the modeling primitives
- Polygon modeling
- Lighting and Scene Objects
- Materials and textures
- Distorter and special places
- Animation scene
- Individual work
- Arndt von Koenigsmarck: Cinema 4D R10 - Praktický výukový kurz
- Teaching methods
- pc exercises
- Assessment methods
- practical exercises, individual tasks, final project
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět bude otevřen při minimálním počtu 5 aktivních studentů
- Teacher's information