PdF:NJ_G130 Teaching German Pronunciation - Course Information
NJ_G130 Teaching German Pronunciation: methods and competencesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s) (plus 1 for the colloquium). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mag. phil. Sandra Reitbrecht, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ_G130/01: Sat 5. 3. 11:10–14:40 učebna 54, Sat 16. 4. 11:10–14:40 učebna 63, Sat 30. 4. 11:10–14:40 učebna 63, S. Reitbrecht
- basic knowledge in linguistics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar focusses on the spoken language. It discusses the oral production and competence in SLA as well as the caracteristics of spoken German.
- -speaking in a foreign language (theoretical and practical aspects) -communication situations as speeches, presentations discussions (theoretical and practical aspects) -differences between spoken and written language -language variation in the German speaking countries
- Teaching methods
- group work, presentations, discussions, input, analysis exercises
- Assessment methods
- Z several small exercises during the term, presentation, active participation // K several small exercises during the term, presentation, active praticipation, final project
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Výuka probíhá blokově v sobotu.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: nebo 6 hodin v kombinované formě, 3 bloky v pátek.