PdF:RJ2MP_STP2 Stylistics 2 - Course Information
RJ2MP_STP2 Stylistics 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Simona Koryčánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Simona Koryčánková, Ph.D.
Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět je realizován na základě elektronické podpory.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The objective of this subject are basic aspect of the word, its function in the ambit of the language system, its status and functions in the particular stylistic level. The basic theoretic lexical and stylistic analysis of the text is the part of the lecture. The emphasis is placed especially on the reciprocal correlation, on the word and its function in different stylistical levels.
- 1. Publicistic functional style. 2. Actual changes and style dislocations. 3. Colloquial functional style. 4. General Russian. 5. Artistic functional style. 6. Difference of artistic functional style.
- ROZENTAL', Ditmar El'jaševič, Irina Borisovna GOLUB and Margarita Aleksejevna TELENKOVA. Sovremennyj russkij jazyk. 8-e izd. Moskva: Ajris-press, 2006. 443 s. ISBN 5811218524. info
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- GOLUB, I.B. Stilistika russkogo jazyka.Moskva: Ajris press, 2006. 443 s. ISBN 5-8112-1872-9.
- Teaching methods
- E-learning. Knowledge and understanding the terminology of Stylistics.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed seminar work and oral examination. 2 question (1 lexicology and 1 stylistics). At exam the studen must prove himself to know the theory of the subject. The correct pronunciation and intonation is evaluated. Essay, the student must submit at least 5 working days before the exam.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information