PdF:FJ_BPd Bachelor Thesis - Completion - Course Information
FJ_BPd Bachelor Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ_BP Bachelor Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře francouzského jazyka. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language for Commerce and Administration (programme PdF, B-FI)
- French Language for Commerce and Administration (programme PdF, B-HPS)
- Teacher Training in Foreign Languages - French Language (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student is ready to successfully defend the work and become familiar with the requirements that will be placed by the state commission in the defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the bachelor thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course: student has submited bachelor thesis.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání BP.