PdF:NJ_S200 Semestral Thesis - Course Information
NJ_S200 Semestral ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Alice Brychová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Hradílková (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Alena Kovářová (lecturer)
PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ing. Petr Pytlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Váňa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Veličková (lecturer)
Roland Anton Wagner, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisite: partitipation in the seminar and arrangement about the topics of the paper
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The paper describes in details a specific phenomenon which can be chosen and discussed in a seminar. The topic as well as methodology of the paper can be consulted with any teacher of the department. The paper must have all features of a scholarly paper and is about 10 to 15 pages long.
- Learning outcomes
- The students will be able to write a research paper about the selected topic according to objectives of the seminar.
- The topic of the paper can be freely chosen by the student according to objectives of a seminar.
- recommended literature
- PYERIN, Brigitte. Kreatives wissenschaftliches Schreiben : Tipps und Tricks gegen Schreibblockaden. 3. Aufl. Munchen: Juventa, 2007. 157 s. ISBN 9783779910763. info
- Schreib-Guide Geschichte : Schritt für Schritt wissenschaftliches Schreiben lernen. Edited by Wolfgang Schmale. Wien: Böhlau Verlag, 2006. 296 s. ISBN 3205775201. info
- Teaching methods
- Homework, regular discussions/ consultations with the supervisor
- Assessment methods
- Required features of the paper:
- excerpts of more sources
- comprehensible explanation of the topic and methodology
- citation, style and other features of a scholarly paper
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuálně.
General note: Výuka probíhá formou individuálních konzultací.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: konzultace min. 6 hodin.