PdF:SP_DP Diploma Thesis - Course Information
SP_DP Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- SP_DPp Diploma Thesis - Project
Meet the requirements of the course SP_DPp.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course are ongoing consultations on processed thesis, monitors compliance with the structure of work, proper use of cited literature, methods and techniques used in research activities meet the set objective interpretation of the findings.
- Learning outcomes
- Students continuously processes the theoretical part of the work carried out research activities.
- Monitors compliance with: structure work fair use cited literature, methods and techniques used in research activities, fulfill its objective, the interpretation of survey results. The diploma thesis is processed in accordance with instructions from the Dean No. 1 / 2015. Available at www.ped.muni.cz.
- recommended literature
- REICHEL, Jiří. Kapitoly metodologie sociálních výzkumů. Praha: Grada, 2009. 192 pp. ISBN 978-80-247-3006-6. info
- HENDL, Jan. Kvalitativní výzkum : základní metody a aplikace. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2005. 407 s. ISBN 8073670402. info
- GAVORA, Peter. Úvod do pedagogického výzkumu. Translated by Vladimír Jůva. Brno: Paido, 2000. 207 stran. ISBN 8085931796. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical and practical preparation of diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Thesis Supervisor consults and continually monitor the processing of the theoretical part, pursued my research students. Credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Information and instructions will always be specified by the supervisor.