PdF:TI1012 Didactics of practical activit - Course Information
TI1012 Didactics of practical activities - MetalsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TI1008 Materials and Technology - Metals
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to acquire basic skills and competences to successfully organize and manage the teaching process in practical teaching and to acquire knowledge and skills for use and creation of various organizational forms, teaching methods and means of teaching. At the same time, the seminar focuses on metal processing technologies and the application of acquired didactic knowledge to practical lessons.
- Learning outcomes
- Students: They implement the ideas according to the drawing documentation. They design and describe tools and tools to implement the products. They acquire basic knowledge and skills in working with tools and tools. They propose appropriate teaching methods and organizational forms in practical teaching. It creates its own technological approach to the realization of the themes. Explain the principles of occupational safety and hygiene in practical teaching. They define learning objectives, key competencies, and cross-curricular relationships in the implementation of themes.
- Seminar Sylabus: 1st and 2nd week: Hand-Metal Processing Technology, creation of technological process, principles of drawing drawing documentation in practical lessons, preparation and implementation of the semester project. 3rd and 4th week: Technology of material forming (bending, fitting) - realization of ideas according to drawing documentation 5th and 6th week: Material machining technology (sawing, drilling, thread cutting) - realization of ideas according to the drawing documentation Week 7 and 8: Cutting Technology (Cutting, Cutting, Punching) - Realization of Designs according to Drawing Documentation. 9th and 10th week: Surface treatment of metals (painting, plating, polishing) - realization of the projects according to the drawing documentation. Weeks 11 and 12: Technology of material joining (riveting, soldering, screw joints, gluing) - realization of ideas according to drawing documentation.
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Člověk a svět práce na 2. stupni ZŠ (Man and work at the 2nd World Primary school). aktualizace 2009. Praha: Raabe, 2009. 200 pp. info
- STIBOR, Karel, Zdeněk DOSEDLA and Jiří DVOŘÁČEK. Praktikum materiálů a technologie kovů. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2003. 101 s. ISBN 8021030771. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical excercises.
- Assessment methods
- Students will create a portfolio of metal themes, will work on didactic sheets for metal working and will implement a thematic project with complete technical and drawing documentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).