FF:AJ34014 Textual Production - Course Information
AJ34014 Textual ProductionFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. Mgr. Milada Franková, CSc., M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martina Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Janka Kaščáková, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Michael Matthew Kaylor, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Tomáš Pospíšil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Jeffrey Alan Smith, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Tomáš Pospíšil, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- No prerequisites.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this subject is to encourage students to continue in their research activities and to provide them with sufficient conditions for the completion of their theses. The credits are given for regular consultations with the supervisor and the production of adequate amount of textual material.
- Learning outcomes
- Based on regular consultations with the supervisor the students proceed with the production of their dissertations. The awarding of the credits is predicated on suffícient writing progress and consulting the supervisor on a regular basis.
- - Regular consulations with the supervisor
- - Continuous research
- - Regular progress in the dissertation project
- Due to the specific nature of the subject no mandatory reading is required.
- Teaching methods
- Independent research; regular consultations; textual production
- Assessment methods
- Regular consulations, submission of an adequate amount of text with sufficient quality. The amount of text to be produced and the rate of regular consultations will be agreed upon between the supervisor and supervisee prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every other week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/AJ34014