FF:AR1B53 German II - Course Information
AR1B53 German IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Martin Pleva (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D.
Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Olga Barová
Supplier department: Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 19:10–20:45 B2.44
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
AR1B53/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Pleva
Completion of German I. Students who did not complete the German I course will sit a test during the first lesson. Registration will depend on the test results.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 5 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/5, only registered: 0/5
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the German teaching during the first two terms is to master basic German grammar, basic vocabulary for routine conversation and an introduction to the reading of technical texts. The lessons largely focus on morphological and syntactical elements which appear in both older and newer German technical texts, reading skills and the application of vocabulary in speech. Attention is also paid to writing, spelling, and with respect to the aforementioned discipline, reading and writing in the Neo-Gothic cursive writing. Emphasis is also placed on individual reading.
- Working with text
- HÖPPNEROVÁ, Věra. Němčina pro jazykové školy nově : der, die, das. Illustrated by Josef Pospíchal. 1. vydání. Plzeň: Fraus, 2011. 232 stran. ISBN 9788072389582. info
- Materiály vyučujícího
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught last offered.
General note: Pouze studenti PVH a Archivnictví s imatrikulací do r.2015!.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nezapisují posluchači, kteří absolvují Archivwesen II. Zapisují pouze imatrikulační ročníky 2015 a starší !!!
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2018/AR1B53