FF:BA204E Estonian 4 - Course Information
BA204E Estonian. Practical language course B4Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 10:00–11:40 G11, Fri 10:00–11:40 C32
- BA203E Estonian 3
Credit of BA203E needed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is the fourth part of a four-semester cycle. In the end students should have knowledge of Estonian on B1-level (CEFR). It is possible to continue in the course BA430E (Advanced Estonian).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students should be able to describe new grammar phenomenons acquired in this semester and use the knowledge in spoken and written interaction. Student can use new vocabulary and grammar when writing a text or speaking. Students are able to understand written texts and interpret it.
- grammar exercises (participles and infinitives, infinitive clauses, comparative and superlative,...)
- written homework
- Tomingas, S. 2009: Saame tuttavaks. Tea: Tallinn.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Kitsnik, M. - Kingisepp, L. 2006: Naljaga pooleks. Tallinn.
- Teaching methods
- class, homework, participation in classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- written text
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/BA204E