FF:CLDS_a08 Review in Profess. Periodic. - Course Information
CLDS_a08 Review in Professional PeriodicalsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Michaela Soleiman pour Hashemi, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zbyněk Fišer, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Veronika Bromová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is two to three literary reviews published in a scientific periodical. Common minimal length is four standard pages or depending on the practice in specific periodicals.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course student will be able:
- to choose the topic of the reviews independently;
- to write the required text;
- to reflect the comments of the opponents and to improve the text;
- to meet the conditions for admission of the text.
- Drills in writing an academic review related to the topic of chosen books, usually following a consultation with the supervisor.
- required literature
- Další literatura dle tématu recenzovaných knih.
- recommended literature
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- not specified
- ZOUNEK, Jiří, Rostislav KŘÍŽ and Zuzana KUNZOVÁ. Internet nejen pro studenty : jak hledat a najít. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2003. 104 s. ISBN 8024705702. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The credit will be awarded after the publication of the texts.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2022/CLDS_a08