FF:DAF05 Publishing Practice - Article - Course Information
DAF05 Publishing Practice - an Article in Academic JournalFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course aims to support students in their publication activities and develop their skills in the field.
- Learning outcomes
- Student develop their activity in publication.
- Students works on the paper independently, when necessary mentoring is provided by tutor.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual activity of a student.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is given by tutor when student publishes a text in scientific or specialised journal (such as review, report from the conference, review of artwork etc.) about 3-5pages. Student wil provide published paper, including bibliographical reference and saves it in the IS-system.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF05