FF:DAF11 Field Practice - Course Information
DAF11 Field PracticeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students deepend their knowledge and experience by practical internship in creative industries, archives and other institutions in the field.
- Learning outcomes
- - students are acquainted with artistic, creative and scientific praxis.
- students are able to join actually existing research or artistic projects
- Students are choosing place for practical internship in creative industries, archival or other scientific institution according their specialisation and after consultation with tutor.
- Total lenght of internship is 30 work-days.
- If agreed with the tutor, the task could be realised alternatively as: teaching one semester module at other university, research (not study!!!) or working internship on foreign academic institution or organisation of international conference (in position of main co-ordinator and with working load adequate 30 work-days).
- Kurz nevyžaduje literaturu.
- Teaching methods
- Individual practical internship.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given upon the submission of the confirmation of the host institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30 dní.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF11