FF:DAF16 Pedagogical Practice II - Course Information
DAF16 Pedagogical Practice IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Student passed the courses DAF09 Pedagogical Assistence and DAF10 Pedagogical praxis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is further developing pedagogical skills of student following previous pedagogically oriented courses.
- Learning outcomes
- - student is able to prepare the whole sylabus of the course and particular lectures
- student is able to prepare study materials for the course
- student is able to evaluate work of students
- student is able to supervise diploma thesis on BA level
- According their interest and need of the department student either realise teaching or take part in supervising of BA diploma thesis.
- Either students realise their own teaching adequate to one-semester course - at the department or elsewhere, if agreed by the tutor.
- Or they supervise BA diploma thesis in the comparable time extent.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu výuky.
- Teaching methods
- Individual pedagogical work.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to provide confirmation of realised teaching (such as annotation in IS-system or other publicly proof, if teaching takes place outside MU) or proving proceeding of diploma works.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF16