FF:DAF17 Organization Practice - Course Information
DAF17 Organization PracticeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course provides opportunity for students to take part in organising work at tutoring department, see managemnt process and develop their skills in this area.
- Learning outcomes
- - student is able to take part in organisational work in academic institution
- Students part in organisational tasks in the department, in extent agreed by tutor. Task might include preparing international conferece, interdisciplinary seminar, excursion etc. (according actual needs of the department).
- Kurz nevyžaduje literaturu.
- Teaching methods
- Independent work of a student.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is gvien upon fulfilling tasks assigned by tutor and the head of the department.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF17