FF:ESDSM1 Methology in Humanities I. - Course Information
ESDSM1 Methology in Humanities I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lenka Lee, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- General requirements of the doctoral study.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Getting deeping into the methods and concepts of aesthetics and cultural theory.
- Learning outcomes
- Methodology in the Humanities.
- A plan and the selected approach is relative to a dissertation in progress.
- OSOLSOBĚ, Ivo. Ostenze, hra, jazyk : sémiotické studie. Vyd. 1. Brno: Host, 2002. 398 s. ISBN 8072940767. info
- Teaching methods
- Discussions, consults.
- Assessment methods
- A partial fulfilment of a dissertation in progress.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Jen pro doktorandské studium !
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/ESDSM1