FF:FJUPP01S Teacher's training I - Course Information
FJUPP01S Teacher's training I FR SDFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dorota Egerlová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Completion of French or comparable bachelor's study program and the course Didactic I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-FJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal is for students to start shaping their self-concept teachers, to be able to reflect on practice and develop
basic didactic skills.
Furthermore, the subject aims to:
- enable students to observe in the teaching of their accompanying teacher in the real environment of the relevant educational institutions;
- provide students with the opportunity, under the guidance of experienced educators and practitioners, to develop important skills that are key to the teaching profession;
- provide space for a thorough analysis of practice within the (self) reflection of practice with the teacher of the courses didactics I and II;
- complete the block courses focused on the use of modern technologies in teaching and their application in further teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to:
- productively use knowledge from observations
- teach teaching in the appropriate quality
- perform (self) reflection practice
- to get acquainted with modern technologies and use them in teaching.
- The Practice takes place at a secondary school selected from a network of schools cooperating with the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in cooperation with an accompanying teacher and a didactic teacher. At the beginning of the semester, the student is informed about the course and conditions for successful completion of the practice. This is followed by the actual course of practice and ongoing evaluation. The practice includes observation of the subject didactics in the student's teaching, completion of the offered didactic workshops and continuous written reflection of the completed practice within the teacher's reflective diary and keeping the teacher's portfolio. With these final documents (including the electronic Self-Assessment Document) the student demonstrates his / her practice at the end of the semester and during the final reflexive meeting with the didactic he / she reflects on his / her pedagogical competencies and sets partial self-development goals for the next semester. Content and prescribed subsidy: 12 hours of shading (2 full days) + 2 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 18 hours of listening to teaching and pupils in teaching (3 whole days, always all day in one class, ie without orientation only for subjects according to the studied approval) + 3 hours of reflection with the accompanying teacher 4 lessons of own lessons + 2 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 6 lessons of teaching in tandem + 3 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 20 hours of other activities directly at the school
- required literature
- CHAUVET, Aude. Référentiel des contenus d'apprentissage du FLE en rapport avec les six niveaux du Conseil de l'Europe, à l'usage des enseignants de FLE. Edited by Isabelle Normand - Sophie Erlich. Paris: Alliance française, 2008. 159 stran. ISBN 9782090352795. info
- DESMONS, Fabienne. Enseigner le FLE (français langue étrangère) : pratiques de classe. Paris: Belin, 2005. 271 s. ISBN 270113997X. info
- COURTILLON, Janine. Élaborer un cours de FLE. Paris: Hachette, 2003. 159 s. ISBN 2-01-155214-1. info
- recommended literature
- ROBERT, Jean-Pierre, Évelyne ROSEN and Claus REINHARDT. Faire classe en FLE : une approche actionnelle et pragmatique. Vanves: Hachette, français langue étrangère, 2011. 191 stran. ISBN 9782011557391. info
- ROBERT, Jean-Pierre. Dictionnaire pratique de didactique du FLE. 2e éd. rev. et augm. Paris: Ophrys, 2008. 224 s. ISBN 9782708011977. info
- Teaching methods
- informative and reflective meetings
block seminars, workshops
reflective diary to one's own pedagogical experience
reflexive discussion with a subject didactic
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary
self-assessment document (reflection of the student - accompanying teacher - subject didactics)
reflection with subject didactics
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: praxe na škole.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Student si souběžně zapisuje předmět FJURS01S Reflektivní seminář praxe francouzštiny I.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/FJUPP01S