FF:FJUPP02S Teacher's training II Fr - Course Information
FJUPP02S Teacher's training II FR SDFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dorota Egerlová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- FJUPP01S Teacher's training I
Completion of the course Didactics I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-FJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal is for students to further shape and deepen the teacher's self-concept, apply the process of reflection on practice with certainty, and develop didactic skills in the field.
Other goals are:
- to enable students to apply the knowledge gained in the subject "didactics - observation and analysis" in the real environment of the relevant educational institutions;
- to provide students with the opportunity, under the guidance of experienced educators and practitioners, to develop important skills that are key to the teaching profession;
- to provide space for a thorough analysis of practice within the (self) reflection of practice with the teacher of didactics;
- completion of block courses focused on the use of modern technologies in teaching and their application in further teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to
- Plan and prepare lessons
- use methodological knowledge in practice
- perform (self) reflection on practice
- orientate themselves in modern technologies and use them in teaching.
- The Practice takes place at a secondary school selected from a network of schools cooperating with the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in cooperation with an accompanying teacher and a didactic teacher. At the beginning of the semester, the student is informed about the course and conditions for successful completion of the practice. This is followed by the actual course of practice and ongoing evaluation. The practice includes observation of the subject didactics in the student's teaching, completion of the offered didactic workshops and continuous written reflection of the completed practice within the teacher's reflective diary and keeping the teacher's portfolio. With these final documents (including the electronic Self-Assessment Document) the student demonstrates his / her practice at the end of the semester and during the final reflexive meeting with the didactic he / she reflects on his / her pedagogical competencies and sets partial self-development goals for the next semester. Content and prescribed subsidy: 6 hours of listening in the subject according to the approval, preferably in the classroom where students will teach + 1 hour reflection with accompanying teacher 6 hours of self-study + 2 hours of her reflection with the accompanying teacher 4 hours of tandem teaching + 2 hours of its reflection with the accompanying teacher 14 hours of other activities directly at the school
- required literature
- ROBERT, Jean-Pierre. Dictionnaire pratique de didactique du FLE. 2e éd. rev. et augm. Paris: Ophrys, 2008. 224 s. ISBN 9782708011977. info
- CHAUVET, Aude. Référentiel des contenus d'apprentissage du FLE en rapport avec les six niveaux du Conseil de l'Europe, à l'usage des enseignants de FLE. Edited by Isabelle Normand - Sophie Erlich. Paris: Alliance française, 2008. 159 stran. ISBN 9782090352795. info
- DESMONS, Fabienne. Enseigner le FLE (français langue étrangère) : pratiques de classe. Paris: Belin, 2005. 271 s. ISBN 270113997X. info
- COURTILLON, Janine. Élaborer un cours de FLE. Paris: Hachette, 2003. 159 s. ISBN 9782011552143. info
- recommended literature
- CORDINA, David, Jérôme RAMBERT and Marc ODDOU. Pratiques et projets numériques en classe de FLE. Paris: CLE International, 2017. 142 stran. ISBN 9782090382303. info
- not specified
- Zounek, J. e-learning a vzdělávání. několik pohledů na problematiku e-learningu. in Pedagogika , 2006, roč. lvi, č. 4. s. 335–347. iSSn 0031-3815.
- Teaching methods
- informative and reflective meetings
block seminars, workshops
reflective diary to one's own pedagogical experience
reflexive discussion with a subject didactic
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary
self-assessment document (reflection of the student - accompanying teacher - subject didactics)
reflection with subject didactics
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2023/FJUPP02S