FF:HVK_08 Intonation - Course Information
HVK_08 IntonationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- MgA. Vojtěch Dlask, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marie Novotná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 17. 9. 8:00–8:50 N41, Fri 15. 10. 8:00–8:50 N41, Fri 12. 11. 8:00–8:50 N41, Fri 10. 12. 8:00–8:50 N41
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: 1) Written record of the unison 2) Written Intervals 3) Written Triads and their inversions 4) Written Seventh chords and inversions of the Dominant seventh chord
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to use theoretic knowledge to practic skills.
- In this one-semester course the students will be taught to write down correctly one or two-voice melodies, two, three and four-voice chords and various rhythm-intonation formations. Attention is also paid to practical vocal and intonation excercizes.
- One-voice melody
- Triads and their inversions
- Dominant seventh chord and inversions
- Seventh chords
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny + 4 hodiny individuálních konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/HVK_08