FF:KSCA005 Chinese Grammar II - Course Information
KSCA005 Chinese Grammar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- KSCA004 Chinese Grammar I
Chinese Grammar I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course trains the students in modern Chinese grammar.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
understand and use Chinese grammar;
express oneself in Chinese language;
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: - use the basic terminology - to focus on the problems of Chinese grammar - identify basic functional characteristics of words - passively detect and actively use grammatical phenomena
- The syllabus follows the textbook (the sequence of lessons): Švarný, Oldřich, Gramatika hovorové čínštiny v příkladech I-IV, Olomouc: Vydavatelství UP, 1998. 1. basic modal verbs 2. verbal particle le 3. final particle le 4. verbal particle guo 5. result modifiers I. 6. result modifiers II. 7. higher numbers 8. prepositions 9. adjectives as predicates 10. adverbs I. 11. adverbs II. 12. modifiers in potential form
- Švarný, Oldřich, Gramatika hovorové čínštiny v příkladech. Olomouc, 1997
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, seminar, tests, homework.
- Assessment methods
- Written tests and attendance - 1 unexcused absence allowed during the semester. Homework handed in on time and attendance. Final written test. Required score 70%. Oral exam - Chinese grammar taught in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: dvakrát týdně.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses