FF:LgDEB10 Teaching a course - practice - Course Information
LgDEB10 Teaching a course - practiceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4)
- Course objectives
- Part of the scientist's curriculum is also the ability to teach others.
- Learning outcomes
- Learning outcomes of the course is the teaching of at least one course.
- It depends on the course that the student will be teaching.
- bez literatury
- Teaching methods
- teaching experience
- Assessment methods
- essay on the pedagogical experience
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/LgDEB10