FF:PAM199 Master’s Thesis - Course Information
PAM199 Master’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. PhDr. Milada Rabušicová, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Zelená
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to develop student´s ability to conduct research, write the text based on this research and defend this text in a professional discussions.
- Learning outcomes
- In the diploma thesis the student must demonstrate
- the ability to work independently;
- the ability to keep with academic standards;
- knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature;
- and the ability to research the issue under study.
- The outline - according to the request on diploma thesis and specifics of the themes.
- dle seznamu doporučené literatury k SZZ
- Teaching methods
- consultations with the supervisor
- Assessment methods
- written method
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuálně.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: individuálně.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/PAM199