FF:PHUZSD1 Diploma Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
PHUZSD1 Diploma Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PHUZPD The project thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal of the seminar is the help students prepare their theses. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the students will be able:
to work critically with specialized texts, process the concepts and theories discovered there, and find relevant answers to the given questions.
- The course has individual organization - individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations, assigned reading
- Assessment methods
- credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/PHUZSD1