FF:KRBcDipl B.A. Diploma Thesis - Course Information
KRBcDipl B.A. Diploma ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
- In order to be admitted to the seminar, a student must have successfully finished the 4th semester of their studies, obtained the required number of credits and fulfilled the required readings.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Major B.A. Thesis: the required length of major the B.A. thesis depends on the subject and the topic - a minimum of 50,000 characters is required. It must be typed on white sheets of paper (format A4), pages should be numbered and bound in a hard-back. Obligatory is the title-page which should include the name of the university, the faculty and the department, further the name of the thesis, the name of the author and the supervisor, and finally the year when the thesis was written. The major B.A. thesis also includes the declaration of the author about the originality of the work, further the content of the thesis and the list of the works cited. The topics for major B.A. theses are assigned by the following teachers at the Department of Classical Studies: Bartoňková, Bartoněk, Radová; there is a public defence of the major B.A. thesis at the Department of Classical Studies, viz. the study regulations.
- A student consults their supervisor and chooses the topic for their major B.A. thesis, they attend the major B.A. thesis seminar and discuss their thesis with the supervisor.
- příslušnou literaturu zadává vyučující podle povahy práce
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of the submitted thesis meeting formal requirements. The thesis will be graded on the basis of the defence and the evaluation reports of the advisor and a second reader.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.