FF:PSB_22 Practice empirical research - Course Information
PSB_22 Practice empirical researchFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Katarína Millová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Dalibor Vobořil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PSB_22/Voborilprostor: No timetable has been entered into IS. D. Vobořil
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- V podzimním semestru 2013 je předmět určen pouze pro studenty aktivní při testování prostorové představivosti (jaro 2013)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/100, only registered: 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Main objectives. Students participate in a research projects conducted at the department. The aim is to acquire basic experience with data collection or analysis. Students can use this knowledge for example in their own diploma thesis.
- Students are involved in research conducted at the department. Especially: 1. data collection (eg giving questionnaires); 2. data analysis (eg rewriting data to Excel or other relevant statistical programs).
- Vzhledem k charakteru předmětu se literatura neuvádí.
- Teaching methods
- practice (depending on the extent of research)
- Assessment methods
- Students are expected to perform a specific task (data collection, data analysis, etc.), depending on the agreement with a particular teacher
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Dlouhodobý seminář je určen pro předem vybrané studenty.