FF:PSD_OP2 Expert Publication II - Course Information
PSD_OP2 Expert Publication IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course, students demonstrate their ability to prepare a research thesis project, including the research design and methods, by working with specialized texts and relevant academic sources. He will be able to present, discuss and defend partial and final results of his doctoral thesis in a form of a paper in domestic or foreign peer-reviewed journals (proceedings).
- not applicable
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, případně seznam zdrojů zadaných školitelem.
- Seznam literárních zdrojů se odvíjí od tématu zadané disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students are required to submit to their tutor a text version of their professional contribution. They will identify the source and the extent to which the paper will be published and present the confirmation of its acceptance for publication.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.