FF:PSX_002 Clinical psychology - Course Information
PSX_002 Clinical psychologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Markéta Kukaňová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. David Kuneš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Tlapáková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (4)
- Course objectives
- Clinical psychology: The aim is to provide up to date knowledge of current specifics of clinical psychology, psychology of health, psychosomatic medicine and other medicine and non-medicine related branch of knowledge. Subject will resulted in practical and theoretical consequences to the intent of applied science.
- This is a clinical psychology in the widest sense, by a closer focus students can put emphasis on the specific issues, respectively. related topics. This may be primarily an area psychodiagnostic, psychotherapeutic and rehabilitation, social corrective. The special theme of the general issues of health and illness, health psychology, international classification systems, questions of medical epidemiology and social and health policy at global, European and national context.
- Plante, T.G. (ed) (2005). Contemporary Clinical Psychology. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Individual consultations - every months. Oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Výuka probíhá formou konzultací s příslušným vyučujícím.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen pouze zahraničním studentům psychologie.