FF:CJDX01 Doctoral seminar I - Course Information
CJDX01 Doctoral seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students should be able to: a) present results of their research; b) defend their attitudes in discussion; c) analyze the relevant literature
- Topics will vary depending on students' interests.
- Literatura pro doktorský seminář je předepsána individuálně.
- Teaching methods
- This seminar is structured as an eight-semester series of discussions.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Podmínky pro udělení zápočtu stanovují jednotliví garanti.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses