FF:CJDX01 Doctoral seminar I - Course Information
CJDX01 Doctoral seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- CJDX01/01: Wed 15:50–17:25 pracovna, K. Osolsobě
CJDX01/02: Tue 15:50–17:25 pracovna, P. Caha
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students should be able to: a) present results of their research; b) defend their attitudes in discussion; c) analyze the relevant literature
- Topics will vary depending on students' interests.
- Literatura pro doktorský seminář je předepsána individuálně.
- Teaching methods
- This seminar is structured as an eight-semester series of discussions.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Podmínky pro udělení zápočtu stanovují jednotliví garanti.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Seminář probíhá ve vlastní pracovně (domluva s vyučujícími).
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses