FF:DSDTD Doctoral Dissertation Thesis - Course Information
DSDTD Doctoral Dissertation ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Měřínský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Doctoral dissertation theses must be handed in together with the doctoral dissertation, i.e. at the end of the eighth semester of studies. An English resume of the theses must follow.
- 1) Theses draft.
- 2) Presentation of the theses to the tutor, the members of the Department of Classical Studies and to doctoral students during a public seminar. Literature is assigned individually, depending on the topic of the dissertation.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credits are obtained for the presentation of the dissertation theses to the tutor, the members of the Department of Classical Studies and to doctoral students during a public seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.