FF:RJB_19 Russian in the Sphere of Busin - Course Information
RJB_19 Russian in the Sphere of Business and EnterpriseFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Yevheniya Pancheshna (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 14:10–15:45 B2.42
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- RJs218 Paperwork and Business Correspondence in Russian
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Animator of Sport Activities (programme FSpS, B-TV)
- Russian with orientation on Commercial Practice, Services and Travel (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- The students will gain basic knowledge and skills in the area of passive and active translation of business texts in the seminar. The course concentrates on adoption of basic vocabulary, specific syntactical constructions and acquisition of skills of formal processing of business contracts and related business documents.
- Czech-Russian business contacts.
- Social and cultural adaptation in Russian surroundings.
- Telephone conversation.
- Introduction and presentation of a company.
- Exhibitions, Trade fair.
- Business communication.
- Business negotiations.
- Bojcov, I. - Makuchina, Je. - Michajlova, L. - Ligan, M. Puť k rynku. Metodické centum v Bratislave, Bratislava 1994
- ŽDANOVA, Irina Fedorovna, Marina Anatol'jevna ROMANOVSKAJA and Alla Vasil'jevna VELIČKO. Delovoj russkij. 1. vyd. Havlíčkův Brod: Fragment, 1996. 437 s. ISBN 8072000195. info
- ŽUKOVSKAJA, Je. Je., E. N. LEONOVA and Je. I. MOTINA. Kurs dlja biznesmenov :kontrakty, vstreči, peregovory': [posobije dlja izučajuščich russkij jazyk kak inostrannyj]. Moskva: PAIMS, 1993. 174 s. ISBN 5-87664-015-8. info
- Teaching methods
- One 1.5 hour class per week.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium: written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses