FF:UZAJ5101 ICT for ELT - Course Information
UZAJ5101 ICT for ELT (Using Computers in Language Teaching)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Nicola Catherine Fořtová, B.A., M.A. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 4/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS)
- Teaching methods
- This is an online course. Information will be delivered via the VLE Moodle and also via a website where learners will have the chance to practically apply what they are learning.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught: every other week.