FF:DSBcObor Bachelor's Minor Thesis - Course Information
DSBcObor Bachelor's Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Nina Jašková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Bc. Jiří Kouřil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Jana Malaníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- a)student of the double-subject Bachelor's Degree Programme writes a Minor Thesis from his non-diploma subject; a maximum of 40,000 characters may be required;
b)there is no defence of the Minor B.A. Thesis; supervisor accepts the thesis as completed by awarding the credit in IS or providing another type of evaluation
- The student selects the topic for his Minor B.A. Thesis after consulting with his supervisor. He attends the Minor B.A. Thesis Seminar and consults the progress of his work with the supervisor
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual advisor-student tutorial in metodology of writing the Minor thesis: synopsis, introduction, methods of text analysis, argumentation and conclusion.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of examination of particular parts of Minor thesis and students ability to work out the advisors comments on it.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.