FF:JAP309 Japanese Conversation IV. - Course Information
JAP309 Japanese Conversation IV.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Miki Udržalová, BA (lecturer), Mgr. Jiří Matela, M.A., Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc.
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 14:00–15:40 L42
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JAP213 Japanese Conversation III. && JAP215a Japanese language IV.-theory
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- In coordination with other language courses, the students further develop their abilities to actively produce a spoken discourse in the Japanese language. They enrich their vocabulary, learn typical phraseology in sociopragmatically specific speech situations. The students have the capacity of active interaction using the polite form of standard modern Japanese language.
- 1. Introduction;
- 2. Asking for permission and requests;
- 3. Life with a pet;
- 4. Seasons and life events;
- 5. Work;
- 6. Health and sports;
- 7. Traditional Japanese culture;
- 8. Contemporary Japanese culture;
- 9. Environmental issues;
- 10. Work-life balance;
- 11. Selective topic;
- 12. Final exam.
- Minna no nihongo, shokyū I. Tokyo. 3A Network, 1998.
- Banno, E.; Kawase, S.; CAG: Nihongo communication game 80. Tokyo. Japan Times, 2007.
- Kudō, S. (eds.): Tanoshiku hanasō. Tokyo. Bonjinsha, 1995
- Banno, E.; Ohno, Y.; Sakane, Y.; Shinagawa, Ch.: Genki: An Integrated Course In Elementary Japanese. Tokyo. Japan Times, 2002
- Teaching methods
- Practice of advanced models of spoken interaction in both everyday and specific communication situations. Practice of monologues and dialogues on selected topics.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam – conversation on selected topic. Active participation in classes is also part of the evaluation. Attendance of 80 % is a requirement.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Opakovaný zápis je možný pouze se souhlasem vyučující.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo japanistiku je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/JAP309