FF:AJ38540 Text Preparation - Course Information
AJ38540 Text PreparationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Milada Franková, CSc., M.A. (lecturer)
Stephen Paul Hardy, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martina Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Michael Matthew Kaylor, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Filip Krajník, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Tomáš Pospíšil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Jeffrey Alan Smith, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Literatures in English (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every other week.