FF:FJI3A024X Practical French VI - Course Information
FJI3A024X Practical French VIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Laura Dutillieut (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ladislava Miličková, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Dagmar Holoubková
- Fri 20. 3. 11:40–13:15 G12, 14:10–15:45 G12, Fri 10. 4. 11:40–13:15 G12, 14:10–15:45 G12
- FJI3A021X Practical French V
Written test of Practical French V.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- Development of speech and writing skills; conversation, résumé, essays, account.
- The seminar focuses on preparing students for a written thesis in the field of language, literature or general culture studies, which forms a prerequisite for admission to the comprehensive examination.
- Thyrion, F.: La dissertation. Du lieu commun au texte de réfléxion personnelle, Duculot, Louvain-la-Neuve, 1996
- Desalmand, P.: Tort, P.: Du plan a la dissertation, Hatier, Paris, 1977
- Assessment methods
- Credit - test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.