FF:FJI3A024X Practical French VI - Course Information
FJI3A024X Practical French VIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- FJI3A021X Practical French V
Written test of Practical French V.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language and Literature (programme FF, B-FI)
- Course objectives
- Development of speech and writing skills; conversation, résumé, essays, account.
- The seminar focuses on preparing students for a written thesis in the field of language, literature or general culture studies, which forms a prerequisite for admission to the comprehensive examination.
- Desalmand, P.: Tort, P.: Du plan a la dissertation, Hatier, Paris, 1977
- Thyrion, F.: La dissertation. Du lieu commun au texte de réfléxion personnelle, Duculot, Louvain-la-Neuve, 1996
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Credit - test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Určeno i studentům NMGr. studia jako povinně volitelný předmět za předpokladu, že tento kurz neabsolvovali v rámci bakalářského studia na URJL FF MU.